Posted in Goals, tagged 26.2, Allegiant, books, Dallas Marathon, Divergent series, goodreads, marathon training, myfitnesspal, running, Veronica Roth, yoga on October 3, 2013|
2 Comments »
Don’t worry we’ll let you know how we did on those September goals soon, but in an effort to not delay putting out there what we want to accomplish in October we are getting these goals out there to the world. Time to get busy!
1. Log food in myfitnesspal EVERYDAY. You should follow me! I will follow you, we can keep each other accountable! I am teal0906 on there. 🙂
2. Wake up 4 mornings per weekday and workout, even if it is just 30 minutes. Choose 1 day to take off.
3. Prep meals. I use to do this religiously and haven’t… hence the Mexican food twice in one day!
4. Minimum of 64oz of water daily. I need more because I am so active but I am not even getting 64… must fix.
5. If I am going to eat a cookie it can only be 1 and when I say cookie I also mean any other sugary treat that I feel like I can’t live without. Just 1, not 4, not 7, not the entire box, just 1. I say this because if I say absolutely no to these treats I really will eat them all.
1. Pretty much since I’m in that book club now and I have a reading goal for this year on goodreads.com I’m just going to make y’all read every month about my goals. I’m super pumped because the third book in the Divergent series comes out this month and I canNOT wait to read it! 🙂 So this will at least be one of my two books to read this month.
2. I’m still working towards an organized home… 🙂 Will I ever accomplish this? I have a collection of boxes in three different places right now and my goal is to go through them, throw things away and either put the leftovers in the attic or some other place they can live.
3. This goal basically let’s you know I did not meet a goal last month, so again this month I shall make a window treatment for at least one of the three windows in my house I have fabric to do said project! I’m going to do it!
4. Yoga! Is it annoying that I keep just repeating goals?! I really want to make sure I’m getting in yoga during my marathon training because I know it’ll be soooo beneficial come December 8th when I’m taking on those 26.2 miles at Dallas Marathon!
What are you trying to accomplish this month??
Read Full Post »
Posted in Uncategorized, tagged books, goodreads, hour fitness, Popsicle, popsicle recipes, reading, Ron Rash, Serena, soul motivation, window treatments, yoga on September 13, 2013|
2 Comments »
Oh, good! We are getting our goals for the month up before it’s officially the half way mark. 🙂
1. Clean out the back bedroom. Just look at this mess. Enough said and now I am sufficiently embarrassed!
2. Join Soul Motivation yoga and go 2 times per week. I used to do yoga at 24 Hour Fitness with the guy (Joseph) who now owns Soul Motivation. He left 24 Hour obviously but I have so missed him. It’s pretty far from my house but it’s worth it. Just need to get my butt up there.
3. Make healthy popsicles! I am in a search for healthy popsicle recipes! I know summer is basically over but its Texas so I still have awhile! I bought super cool Popsicle molds like a month ago and have not even attempted to use them. This must change!
Don’t kill me if my goals are pretty much the same as last month! Still working perfecting them.
1. Our house is still a work in progress obviously and I’m pretty positive every month for awhile I could work on a new house project. This month my house project is to actually make window treatments for at least one window. I have fabric for two and then remember I wanted to make some for a third window as well. So I’m starting small with one window and hope I actually accomplish more.
2. Read two books. On goodreads I set a challenge of reading 26 books this year and have been on track or ahead by just a liiiittle bit all year long. Need to keep that up. I also joined a book club a couple of months ago, so I’ll be reading Serena by Ron Rash as one of my books to be ready for our next meeting!
3. YOGA!! Still with the goals and needing to get them done!
Here’s to hoping we’ve been working on these for the past 12 days already if not we’ve got a lot of work to do! 😉 Hope your September is going great!
Read Full Post »