If you look back at the breakfast post then you will know how to make it to the 3rd meal of the day. We will combine the 3rd and 4th meal of the day together because that just makes it a little easier to understand.
What you would need to take from Advocare:
Advocare Products used during this time are both optional. Let me repeat: Advocare Products used during this time are both OPTIONAL. If you want to take something you would take up to 3 catalyst 30 minutes before lunch. You could also take a spark drink with lunch or with your after lunch snack. Both optional, but we wanted you to know you have that choice. Some people also take up to 2 Omegaplex, take either here or at dinner. That is up to you and will not mess you up if you alternate or switch.
Lunch Food options:
Choose 1 protein from this list: Grilled chicken, salmon, tuna, turkey (not processed), 3 eggs or lean ground beef
Choose 1 complex carb from this list: ½ cup of brown rice, sweet potato, or brown or whole wheat pasta
Choose as many veggies as you would like: Anything green is your first option and yes avocado is ok. Lettuce, broccoli, zucchini, green beans, asparagus, spinach, cucumber or celery. Also tomatoes and onions are OK.
*If making a salad use salsa or fresh lemon and lime.
Afternoon Snack: Choose 1 thing from below
1 cup of fruit (same list from breakfast)
Serving of nuts (same list from breakfast)
1 Rice cake and peanut butter
Raw veggies (as much as you want)
Things to avoid:
• Alcohol (You’re on the Cleanse – hold off for 10 days!)
• Coffee, Sodas, Energy Drinks (only drink Spark or Slam)
• White foods/Starches (e.g. white pasta, bagels, white bread, white rice, processed foods, crackers and chips)
• Cooking with Oils (it is best to cook with Water or Broth)
• Sugar, Honey, Desserts- (except for fresh fruits – these are good sugars on the 10-day Cleanse)
• Cheese & Mushrooms (both are “molds” and will help keep toxins alive)
• If at all possible, avoid Dairy Products (cow’s milk, yogurt, butter, etc…dairy products contain lots of sugars and will feed the toxins)
• Fatty Foods, Fried Foods, Fast Foods, Meat with skin or breading
• Salad dressings (due to the fat and oil content – use Salsa or fresh squeezed lemon juice and spices instead)
• Canned fruit or vegetables
• Dried fruit coated with sugar
• Instant rice or oatmeal (cook the real deal)
Things we have eaten: