Oh, good! We are getting our goals for the month up before it’s officially the half way mark.🙂
1. Clean out the back bedroom. Just look at this mess. Enough said and now I am sufficiently embarrassed!
2. Join Soul Motivation yoga and go 2 times per week. I used to do yoga at 24 Hour Fitness with the guy (Joseph) who now owns Soul Motivation. He left 24 Hour obviously but I have so missed him. It’s pretty far from my house but it’s worth it. Just need to get my butt up there.
3. Make healthy popsicles! I am in a search for healthy popsicle recipes! I know summer is basically over but its Texas so I still have awhile! I bought super cool Popsicle molds like a month ago and have not even attempted to use them. This must change!
Don’t kill me if my goals are pretty much the same as last month! Still working perfecting them.
1. Our house is still a work in progress obviously and I’m pretty positive every month for awhile I could work on a new house project. This month my house project is to actually make window treatments for at least one window. I have fabric for two and then remember I wanted to make some for a third window as well. So I’m starting small with one window and hope I actually accomplish more.
2. Read two books. On goodreads I set a challenge of reading 26 books this year and have been on track or ahead by just a liiiittle bit all year long. Need to keep that up. I also joined a book club a couple of months ago, so I’ll be reading Serena by Ron Rash as one of my books to be ready for our next meeting!
3. YOGA!! Still with the goals and needing to get them done!
Here’s to hoping we’ve been working on these for the past 12 days already if not we’ve got a lot of work to do!😉 Hope your September is going great!