And now for what we hope to accomplish throughout this month!
1. I HATE doing weight lose goals because I always disappoint myself because my body clearly loves all of its fat (and you probably roll your eyes that this is another stupid weight goal), BUT this month is the month before my birthday and IF I lost 5 pounds I would weigh what my goal was for 30. So it would have taken me until 31 and a rather roller coaster year for my weight but it would be off! SOOOOO there you go, lose 5 pounds and make my 30 year old goal weight (not really what I want in life just what I wanted at 30) but really do it at 31!
2. I changed my half marathon training plan slightly from Beth’s because I don’t want to burn myself out like I did last time so my goal is to make my runs! This is totally doable because I have basically started an “I am a newbie and haven’t run” training plan to not destroy my love of running again!
1. To get up once a week and do a workout before work. If you follow me on twitter you pretty much know that usually on Tuesday & Thursday mornings I am up at Private Training Zone by 6:00 a.m. to get in an hour of weights with Johnny and the other ladies in my workout group. This goal would mean I have to get up an additional morning to do a workout on my own. There was a time when I would do this with yoga, but that has been awhile and I know I just need to transition into this type of routine. Let’s hope this makes a habit of it!
2. Finish yet another project at our house.
3. YOGA! Haha, my goals are back and the idea for this month is to get in at least 3 yoga classes a week. 🙂
Wish us luck and we’ll be back with our report card at the end of the month! What do you do to make sure you accomplish shorter term goals?