It turns out when you do goals for a whole year then decide to take a break and consider revamping them you end up just taking an all out break. So goals are back! Yes we are halfway through this month, so we are starting small and we had each already been working towards these goals for this month anyway so now it’s in blog form. Let’s see if we can remember how this works:
1. Clean out the garage. This thing is a mess and has just become a catch all for whatever crap I don’t want to look at int he house. We have stuff everywhere and half of it is not even needed. I have attempted twice to have a garage sale but because I work every Saturday or if I am off we are usually racing, I dont have time for that. So my goal this month is to get the garage clean. And not just clean, an organized clean so that it won’t continually get messy. Then I think I will have to walk my husband through what I did because he will just start putting stuff wherever. 🙂
2. Create a headboard for the guest bedroom and fix the weird paint job. When my brother lived with me forever ago he painted the guest room navy blue and got the paint on the ceiling. I would like to fix that and then add a headboard to the new bed. I went cheap (sorry guests) and just bought a bed and the lower frame, so it needs something to spice it up. If you follow Beth’s sister, Kate, she recently re-did the room Beth used to live in and created a headboard. I literally want to copy her and do the same thing!!
1. We have a couple of blank walls in our house that I know what I want to do with them but I haven’t really moved forward in the execution of the plan in my head. One will be a long collage wall so even acquiring 50% of what I want for that wall will be an accomplishment for this month! I also keep hearing over and over in my head my husband saying, are you going to put any of our wedding pictures up in the house??
2. Lose 5 pounds. Yay, for bringing back the weight loss goals!! 🙂
Additionally, we have a couple of joint goals for ourselves as well:
1. Get caught up! We’ve been working on this one pretty hard lately – can you tell?? 😉
2. Today marks the third time we’ve redone a half marathon training plan for ourselves and this time we are going to actually DO the runs!
See you on the grading side of goals! 🙂 Happy Monday!