So Black Friday and Cyber Monday have come in gone, but we bet you are still shopping for your friends and family for Christmas. We are definitely still shopping!
This holiday season we decided to compile our own list of running gear we would love for Santa to bring us on Christmas morning! 🙂
1. Flipbelt – Who isn’t always looking for the perfect way to carry everything you might need on a run? Ever since Courtney told us both about these we’ve been dying to get our hands on one for each of us. Of course a lot of the other belts out there for carrying around personal items we haven’t tried, but this one has completely got our attention! For $24.99 it’s not a bad belt to try out, right?
2. Brisk Run Headband – This is one item if Santa wants to get it, he better get on it! It’s currently on FINAL SALE at Lululemon! Eeeee!! We still get our fair share of cold weather down here in Texas that we should own at least one of this….or two or three! You can never have too many colors! 🙂
3. Compete Every Day Hoodie – This isn’t the first time we’ve mentioned CED on our blog and it probably won’t be the last time. We love this Dallas based company – love what they stand for, their quality workout apparel and awesome customer service. When they started advertising this hoodie we both immediately wanted it! Santa, we’ll take a small and a medium, please!
4. Point 6 Socks – These socks rock! Beth had the opportunity to snag a free pair when she was shopping for her dad for some new socks for when he is active. Definitely fell in love and the thin layer of wool in them really does help prevent blisters! Great stocking stuffer right here! This is also another company with fabulous customer service.
5. Daily Om Duffel – Sometimes you just need a new gym bag! Right? And right now Lululemon has the peeeerfect colors for the two of us! We are trying to figure out however why they named the Teal bag the color that they did instead of just using the awesome name of Teal! Beth is still obsessed with grey since it was one of her wedding colors, so don’t you think we *need* these bags?! Haha
There are always a lot of things out there we’d love to try and test out ourselves, but then we probably wouldn’t have any money to enter any of the races we hope to run! We also are in no way being compensated for this blog rather we simply wanted to share with YOU items that have caught our eyes!
What are you asking for this holiday season? Do you have a fellow runner you are buying for – what are you getting them? We want to know!