There are just really not many clever ways to make the title of these blog posts more exciting….anyway!
1. Complete the Tyler Rose half marathon for our 3rd race in the 4 seasons challenge. It’s coming up October 7th!
F: We bailed on this race because we decided it was the best life choice at the time in terms of getting to goal number 3 in one piece. Not to mention the fact that it was Beth’s dad’s birthday and it would have been madness to run the race in Tyler and get back to Dallas. We decided that Texas doesn’t really have 4 seasons anyways. 🙂
2. Start marathon training!
C: Sorta? We have done some of our running and have for sure missed 2 long runs so we shall see how the rest of this month goes. We hope it won’t kill us too much as they were “shorter long runs”
3. Get Beth married!
A++: Done! She is now a Holland! Recap of the wedding coming shortly!
2. Get my butt/mind in gear for marathon training. I feel so blah about it right now. It doesn’t feel right or like it is supposed to happen and I need to figure out how to get excited about it!
3. Send out Christmas cards by the end of the month! We have only done this once and I want to make it a tradition.
4. Successfully host Thanksgiving at my house for the first time (ties to number 1 big time). Pressure is on for number 1 for sure!
Please be shocked and amazed that I find myself in sync with Teal and have almost all the same goals for this month! 🙂
1. Get my house in order! I didn’t get ALL of my stuff moved out of my sister’s house before the wedding and with wedding presents there are A LOT of boxes over at my new house with my husband. 🙂 🙂 We both don’t like messes so this is hard to look at right now until we get it all organized and into place.
2. Get in the game with marathon training!
3. Have all Christmas cards addressed and ready to be sent out by December 1st! I’m so excited to send out Christmas cards this year! 🙂 I have them already to order, so this goal shouldn’t be too hard to tackle!
4. I’m bringing back my yoga goals, and in baby steps. Yoga once a week! If I don’t start doing this I’m going to need to either cancel my membership or freeze it to save some moolah.