Ahh yah! Look at us, we are posting our goals ON October 1st! We aren’t complete slackers……well, read on and decide for yourselves! 🙂
1. Make Bridesmaid dress fit!
F-: I have no clue, I haven’t tried it on again. Maybe I should do that??
2. Read my book club book before September 23rd without having to cram, but hopefully Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult will hold my interest (I am not a big fiction book person and the club turned down my 100 Year Lie suggestion).
B: I finished and technically the night before so that is better than the last time where I was 15 minutes late and couldn’t shower because I was finishing it on the way out the door!
3. Log food within 100 calories of goal.
B+: I logged 21 days straight and for the most part those days were fairly close to this goal. That was for sure the best month I have had lately in logging food!
4. Not cry on my 30th Birthday!
A+++: I didn’t and now I am 30 and the world has not ended and no one has called me old. And PS: Thank you so everyone for all of the awesome birthday wishes, you made it so much easier to handle!
1. Run 20 miles a week.
F: Only one week out of the whole month I actually made 20 miles and that was this last week. At least I did it once instead of not at all??
2. Not kill anyone….haha, not trying to be morbid, but wedding planning is HARD!
A+: I didn’t! Everyone is still alive! I did cry a couple times, but again, everyone is still alive!
1. Figure out and finalize our marathon training plan!
A+: We did and we even signed up for a few races to go along with it! Check out our Race Schedule page if you want to join us for some races.
2. Run a good, strong race at Tour des Fleurs since we will be basing our training times off of this 10k!
A+: We both PR’d at TDF, so we definitely count that as a good, strong race!!
This month since things will reeeeally be crazy since Beth & Brent’s wedding is only 26 days away we are joining forces and only having joint goals! They are:
1. Complete the Tyler Rose half marathon for our 3rd race in the 4 seasons challenge. It’s coming up October 7th!
2. Start marathon training!
3. Get Beth married!