1. Two weeks from today we leave for Florida for the Princess Half. Tired of this countdown yet? 🙂
2. Beth did her first ever tempo run on the treadmill Wednesday night. Check it out:
3. Unfortunately Teal isn’t going to be able to do the Hot Chocolate Run on Saturday. 😦
4. Because she’ll be busy taking her certification test for counseling! Yah, another big thing with grad school that will be out of the way!
5. Disneyland Half – we are officially REGISTERED! Coast to Coast medal we are coming for you!
6.1 Last night Teal participated in her first ever social run at Luke’s Locker! Got in 4 miles with the group and can’t wait to go again!
6.2 Last but NOT least! Beth finalized all of her Bridesmaids by asking her longest friend in life this past weekend over dinner! They’ve known each other since they were 6 years old.
What was a highlight to your week – running or non-running related?