In honor of Friday the 13th here are our thirteen things:
1. Today is our LAST day of the Advocare cleanse! YAY!! Look for a recap next week.
2. Two weeks from today we leave for Austin for our weekend of volunteering for the 3M Half Marathon. Our first volunteering experience together AND we can’t wait to meet Courtney & Luke…you know IRL!
3. Tomorrow night we have a wine dinner at Beth’s house with friends both old and new – we can’t wait!
4. This week Beth put a big check mark next to “pick Bridesmaid dresses” on her wedding to do list. Extra bonus that the 4 BMs so far are happy with the dresses!
5. In 4 weeks, Teal & Michael will be living alone for the first time in the history of their marriage. 🙂 No more roommates!
6. Six weeks until we leave for our next big race weekend – Princess Half at Disney World!!!
7. Since this month started Teal has attended 5 yoga classes and Beth has attended 10 yoga classes. Will we meet our goals??
8. Teal’s last semester of grad school starts Monday.
9. We received some Celliant samples in the mail this week that we are anxious to try out!
10. Teal is going to the doctor on Monday for her foot! Keep your fingers crossed for her pleeease!
11. We got another NEW button on our blog! You can now buy Go Sport ID’s through us just by clicking the link on the right hand side of our blogy blog!
12. We each have a secret goal of learning to swim in 2012 – you know as in be better swimmers because we know the absolute basics of swimming i.e. doggie paddling 😉
13. We are not really superstitious.
13.1 Are you superstitious? What race superstitions do you have?